| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bora-Bora Motu in July is hot at 25.95 °C (78.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Bora-Bora Motu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bora-Bora Motu:
- Atuona, French Polynesia - 1561.6 kms (970.4 miles) ENE
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 754 kms (468.6 miles) ENE
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) N
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 258.2 kms (160.5 miles) ESE
- Hao, French Polynesia - 1159.4 kms (720.5 miles) E
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 666.2 kms (414 miles) S
- Rikitea/ Taku/ Totegegie, French Polynesia - 1904.8 kms (1183.7 miles) ESE
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 802.5 kms (498.7 miles) SSE
- Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands - 2445.3 kms (1519.5 miles) ESE